Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Twitter



Twitter – jump off – 8.21.12 to date and counting….


1 - His song is carried in the wind like a breath from a past filled with love

2 - I'm lost in a world of memories, music and thought - my words, my writing keep me sane...for the most part :)

3 - Q. Do you rhyme when you write your poetry? A. No, not something I intentionally avoid, it's just not part of my natural flow.

4 - Working on a new book...Widow's Walk...it has been suggested that it will be cathartic! My name is Trilby, I am a widow...

5 - Early Sunday morning the rain is falling wind blowing the empty space next to me woke me up...sounds of silence

6 - TV, internet, ipod, stereo, help quiet the...lack of...

7 - A new day...not much has changed...tides up, moved the room around...new view – life

8 - Scattered thoughts with one line that is steadfast, a common thread...a sense of loss shadows my days...shake free from it he whispers...

9 - Is there every a time when loss fades to fond memories? When a smile has laughter on the cusp? Soul singing, soul singing...longing words

10 - The feel of your hand in mine, a tender kiss, shared smile, eyes meet, a peaceful heart - you are here with me...I wake up confused...tears

11 - Two steps forward several steps back to a time when life was full of love you and me never enough time, now the weekends are too long...

12 - Our father who art in heaven, ourfatherwhoartinheavenourfatherwhoartinheaven...questions, pleading...no answer-silence...

13 - Oh to take that walk, look out to sunset, pink, purple harmonious - eyes meet, the perfection of a moment - then crumbs fall to the floor...

14 - Steps taken the past will follow, the heart lingers in tomorrow - stand still it will pass you by, blow kisses to the sky...

15 - September spirits gather, slight wind carries a song to you while October waits its turn to mourn - Fall, how appropriate..

16 - Bulls eye, right on target, nail on the head...you said it, I felt it...heart explodes into tiny pieces

17 - Empty spaces, between each line there is a void, a shadow dances in the night simply waiting for what will follow...

18 - Join the fight, tell my story, symbolic wrist band - bold words - FIGHT LUNG CANCER...words from an aching heart sound hollow...

19 - A tiny box, open slowly, a piece of paper folded neatly, placed inside. Unfold, words written. TY I love you and will always be with you JY

20 - Peeking from behind the shadows there is nothing but a hollow echo that bounces back and forth, back and forth...endless echo...bounce

21 - Guilt, guilt, every minute counts. Denial is a tool - keep the ticking time bomb tick-tock for another day. Oh to have those days back...

22 - From heart to head and back again...heart aches, head is the medicine that keeps the fever down and memories at bay...dream on love...

23 - Twin flame - to have experienced unconditional love and acceptance makes life cold and dark when the other flame has been blown out...

24 - Flowers in my hair, you would smile and kiss me...such an angel you would say while holding my hand as if time were slipping away...

25 - Memories are like little movies we can play over and over - black and white or in color, add music for special effect.

26 - Pray, plead, promise - beg, cry, scream and swear. Deny or accept. I'm convinced nothing can change the path we were on, NOTHING!

27 - There are a few things that help numb what has already died within...most are illegal...

28 - Laughter fades into the night as shadows turn from shades of gray to liquid silver sparking glimmers of light that seep into my heart.

29 - La dolce vita and a cup of espresso with the Pope, a ferry ride to any island, walk the beach, feel the sand the sun pouring light into love

30 - The heart weeps and opens wide the doors to self imposed Penance; just another Blues song with a touch of Lennon

31 - Cancer he says in a cold but yet humane way. A pro at dropping the bomb like a WWII 18 year old soldier in the cockpit of a B52.

32 - No looking back, visions are like memories being played over and over without a pause button for some sense of relief...

33 - Every second, every moment is etched in my mind - green eyes, promises, music, words, tears, touch, kiss, scent, love, fear, terror, loss

...to be continued...

© 2013 Trilby


No comments: