Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Note To MB

(Scene set up: this was written a while ago...wounded pride, ego kept me from posting...but with all things as time passes so does negativity...moving forward brighter days ahead!)

Note to MB:

Nothing is keeping my feet on the ground 
short flight from yesterday 
filling up on jet fuel 
to keep all those tattered demons away.
And how do I separate you 
from a gift from God -
...when my heart was highjacked back in the day 
with a love that flowed forever so freely 
from him to me eyes so green it made my heart ache!
Now and then I walk past his grave 
and a hand from the "heavenly beyond" catches me off guard 
with a sense of warmth and recollection.

Today I question your intentions and my own 
because I don't need or want you 
the way I did him...

With warm regards for better luck next time around,
TY


© 2013 Trilby  

No comments: