Friday, January 15, 2016

No Beginning No End

I take words like a source of energy 
spinning them into a beautiful telling novella 
emotional roller coaster ride 
power ball spin into the heavens
They have no beginning, they have no end 

I gently lay them out on a vaporous
black velvet texture-less veil
the words pop like firecrackers 
sparks fly intentions soar 
and if they don't I toss them into a golden cup 
shake them up and throw them out again and again
They have no beginning, they have no end  

I take my pen a relic transformed 
into a thin strand of silver thread 
weaving it in and out stinging words together 
like an artist would create a master piece 
from the heart beating pulse blood soaked 
revealing reaching the depths of the soul
They have no beginning, they have no end  

I carry my treasured
translucent fixations 
ebb and flow emotions
my world of words
has no beginning 
it has no end

© 2016 TrilbyYates
 

No comments: