Friday, August 1, 2008

Every photograph speaks volumes...









No need for words
When your smile is enough
To tell me all I need to know

When the reflection in your eyes
Has shown me all the love
that I have ever wanted

The gentle touch of your hand
outlined a map to my heart
leading us to a place we call home...

* * * *

Just another dream...

Meditating deep breath in and long slow breath out, focus on the way your chest rises and then falls and in the midst of all the effort to focus, off in the distance I can hear your voice, you say something and I automatically respond, with that we have a conversation as if everything were as it once was, you hold my hand and make me smile along with tears you touch my cheek and my hair and I know that you are with me, I beg you not to leave - you say you are always with me and I understand what you mean and it makes me wonder how I can go on without you…

Photo's by Jerry - Extended Honeymoon
Cameraman
Hey Mac
Kiss
First Snow
Birthday Present
When?
Cream 2005



© 2008 Pamela Yates

No comments: