Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hollow...







You move beyond my reach and as my heart is aching so is the empty place that I held you close arms wrapped around each other with thoughts of how short our time would be and then we knew and we said it all everyday…I love you, I’ll always love you, I couldn’t have done this without you…forever love, forever and then some but it was not enough time to find a point of acceptance or complete comprehension of what it would be like with you on one side and me on the other so we looked deeply into each others eyes and understood the power as you passed from my light into your own and I still reach out in the dark of the night to feel your warmth and make a wish as I knock on wood that you will always hear my soul speak out your name and vow to love you forever and then some…

© 2008 Pamela Yates

No comments: