Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Geographically Undesirable

The rain is falling
wind is singing songs
beyond the dunes
Dark clouds form overhead 
and the waves have 
kicked up a notch;
perfect back drop 
for a romantic at heart
pinned with dedication 
to my worn out sleeve
I walk barefoot in the tide
emotion and passion
rush in pulling at my vulnerabilities 
But don't get me wrong 
I'm not complaining,
or ready to bag the ideology 
Naivete pure and innocent 
somewhere out there 
beyond the horizon, 
beyond the geographically 
...undesirable tag -
Burning sage 
and lighting candles
dancing under a full moon
Whispers vibrate hidden stories;
secrets shared but never told
And I continue blind faith
and wounded glory
not for the weary or fainthearted,
that somewhere out there
value isn't measured in miles
and sparks will fly outside the radius
imaginary lines drawn in the sand
Somewhere out there 
beyond the horizon, 
beyond the geographically 
...undesirable tag -


© 2014 TrilbyYates 

No comments: