Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Dazzling My Senses

All the human elements 
lined up with perfection
- the tangible and the abstract...
The underlying passions and dreams;
the insecurities and vulnerabilities - risk factors 
We all have our fantasies
tucked away quietly at times,
joyful exhilaration at others - how risqué
- slightest blush at the thought
I tumbled willfully without intention
into a gentle comforting place
as if magically conjured up 
by some unknown source;
Moirai song of fate 
pleasantly lulling away 
any sense of fear - or logic
Surprised how perfectly 
your hand fit into mine;
sand and sea - intoxicating...
A sense of knowing reassured
an unwillingness to turn away
Admitting that sometimes
I fall down the rabbit hole - with eyes wide
Alice In Wonderland's flawed belief
questioning all that is good 
and all that is grand,
all that is outstanding 
and unique - simply sublime
Smiling at the familiarity 
acknowledged by the look in your eyes
My life has become a free fall 
 - with no expectations
Allowing me to keep clear 
of becoming judgmentally minded
So while thunder storms 
and high humidity swirled around us 
dazzling my senses...
 - you leaned in and kissed me once more ~

© 2014 TrilbyYates 

No comments: