Sunday, April 20, 2008

Marco...Layla's owner and my dear friend





Just some random shots of Marco - he is a very kind man and dear friend. His offer to spend some time in the San Blas was very generous of him and he was extremely understanding of my grief.

Marco took care of me...he caught fish, sailed Layla single handed, cooked all our meals (he's a great cook) he talked with me when I was freaked out and cried, comforted me when I had nightmares, played what ever music I wanted to hear, introduced me to so many wonderful people, tried to teach me how to snorkel...eeekkk, answered all my questions,and never once did he ask for anything. That is true friendship and I'll always love him for being just who he is and I wouldn't want him to ever change.

I told him if I wasn't so in love with my husband I'd be chasing him all over the world!

2 comments:

Stubblejumpers Café said...

Marco looks like a real sweetie.

I hope this doesn't mean you're going to stop blogging.

Trilby said...

He is and he'll be happy to hear that!

I'm new at blogging, and do intent to continue ~ thank you for your comment.